Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

Just kind of thinking about pulling off my saddlebags as I never really use them and I really like the cleaner look without. I have the Honda low sissy bar/backrest so I might look for a small bag for there to hold the few small things I occasionally need. My question is about what to do with the bag brackets that are already in place. It will look, to me anyway, a little out of place having brackets hanging there with no bags so I would like to pull them off. the thing is, where they mount between the fender trim/strut and the sissy bar mount they are bolted in between. I'm wondering if there is some sort of spacer that can be found somewhere to mount the sissy bar bracket correctly in place with the brackets removed.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Yes, try auto parts stores, motorcycle shops, Hardware stores. All will have spacers. MC shops especially of the HD type will have more chrome ones.

·
Registered
99' Valkyrie/North Central Indiana
10,075 Posts
BTW they made 1100 and 750 Spirits in 07'. Ace is a good supplier of hardware and chrome goodies though not sure about chrome spacers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.