Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The wife has decided she wants to ride with me occasionally and I'd like to upgrade to a more comfortable seat (for me and her) and add a sissy bar with backrest (for her). What combo's do you guys have that you're happy with as far as comfort and quality? All replies appreciated Thanks, Bob.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Mustang for front and back seat combo, your butt will love you long time!! and I went with a cheaper/economical alternative for sissy bar backrest and went with cruiserbackrests/bestum on my Aero although it looks like they have overlooked the C2 for sissy bar?????

·
Registered
360 Posts
+1 on the Mustang seat!!

I have the Wide Touring seat on my C2 and it is worlds better than the stock seat!!

Get one NOW!!! Your @ss will thank you for it!! And so will your wifes!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Mustang is my first choice for seat replacement. What sissy bars are compatible with the Mustang Seat that fits the C2?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I would think any of the top names should make a compatible model, the only issue you might have is if you wanted a mini backrest, it might be to low for the back of the pillion .... try cruisercustomizing.com and search after setting up the C2 as your bike, you don't have to buy there if your don't want but it will give you the makes that will work, I would think National cycle, cobra, hondaline to be among the top sellers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts