Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4285 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
The member who posts the 10,000 post in this thread wins a free membership to hondashadow.net

this is a contest on my jeep forum im on and wanted to bring the fun over here so for 100,000 post in this thread you will be awarded a free membership.

here are the rules

1. you can not already have a membership to win.
2. no useless post like "bump" or "+1"
3. your post must count (it can be a reply to someone else's post , something you added to your bike, or anything else bike related.)
4. something more than a 1 or 2 word post.
5. this is the most important rule of them all. TO HELP KEEP THIS ON THE RIGHT TRACK PEOPLE WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES AND MAKE USELESS POST WILL CAUSE THIS THREAD AND CONTEST TO COME TO A END. so don't ruin it for everyone else with a post like "bump" or "today i rode the bike to dinner" post like that will cause this thread and contest to be ENDED.

when the thread reaches the 100,000 post we will announce the winner and they will be awarded with a free membership and a special banner just for the winner. so let the posting began and good luck. this is just for pure fun there is really no point except to have fun.

good luck

p.s. any contest questions pm me and i will answer them. and the membership you get is free and a surprise as to if its a 1 year, 2 year, lifetime etc.

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
Since it hasn't been addressed, I presume that this is the thread that must be posted in to gain the 100,000 posts! Maybe this thread should be a sticky to keep it at the top, and not lost.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Since it hasn't been addressed, I presume that this is the thread that must be posted in to gain the 100,000 posts! Maybe this thread should be a sticky to keep it at the top, and not lost.
Correct. And if it needs to be stickied go for it. We are now at 4 post only 99,996 to go. Good luck people

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well this is getting off to a slower start than i thought it would. so ill try to kick it off a bit better. what do you guys and gals drive when your not on the bike? what else is in the garage/ driveway? here is mine a 94 grand cherokee with a little bit done to it :shock: there is more than what meets the eye as well. and the wife has a 2012 jeep liberty

·
Registered
422 Posts
Not to sound like an ass...but dont you think 100,000 is a might bit too loft a number to shoot for in just 1 thread? I havent spent a lot of time here, but I wouldnt be scared in saying that this forum doesnt receive 1% of that number of posts daily...just saying.

Either way, good luck...:p

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
nope I don't and forum owners evidently didn't think 100,000 was too many.

And for the other rides, mine when not on the bike is a 2010 Tacoma(base model)reg cab. 2.7 4 cyl. The wife drives a 1999 Chev Lumina, loaded.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Kinda different, but kinda cool I guess.

When I'm not on my Sabre, I ride my pony... ;-)

2004 Mustang GT with a long list of mods. It's almost as fun to mod my car as it is to add chrome to my bike. Both are going to either leave me broke or divorced... luckily hubby is pretty tolerant. :shock:

Hubby drives a 2007 Saab 9-3. We like our toys, that's for sure.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice and good to see this is starting to take place. Id like to belive that all bikers like us on here have a car that gets heavyie moded as well as our bike do. I know me I can't leave well enough alone.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Not to sound like an ass...but dont you think 100,000 is a might bit too loft a number to shoot for in just 1 thread? I havent spent a lot of time here, but I wouldnt be scared in saying that this forum doesnt receive 1% of that number of posts daily...just saying.

Either way, good luck...:p
Considering the forum with the most posts, General Discussion, currently totals 488,981 posts spread over 34,219 threads, you have a very valid point. So the average number of posts per thread in the most active forum here is about 14.

100,000 is a long long long way off and I've already lost interest. :lol:

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its all in good fun. That's all its for. Anyway anyone from Michigan loving this rain :( I feel like as soon as I got a new bike this year it has done nothing but rain. What's going on here?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Considering the forum with the most posts, General Discussion, currently totals 488,981 posts spread over 34,219 threads, you have a very valid point. So the average number of posts per thread in the most active forum here is about 14.

100,000 is a long long long way off and I've already lost interest. :lol:
Like I said, I wasnt trying to be an ass...just pointing out it was a lofty goal...I really hope it makes it though.

As far as modding anything else around the house, I have left all my vehicles alone...I just want them to go from point A to point B with no issues...:lol:
1999 GMC Sierra - my primary truck
2004 Chevy Blazer - the wifes primary
1994 Mustang GT, 5.0 - my old daily driver, shes been laid to rest and is currently For Sale
1994 Didge Ram 1500 Extended Cab - my old truck, parked and needing a starter and altenator
1986 Honda VT700 = "Jezebel", the "other woman" in my life...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
rain is only water....put some gear on and ride..

Winter over here so the bikes looks a bit of a mess, wash it and the next ride is wet.......

I Dont mind the rain, dry the gear in front of the fire and out again in a few days

I dont commute to work being its just down the road...so when the gear is dry enough its time to ride again :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yep, i'm sick of all this rain...a solid week of it, and they're calling for it all this week too. *sigh*

1 - 20 of 4285 Posts