Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 40 of 4285 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I got my rain suit. And don't mind riding in the rain hasn't stoped me yet. Its just annoying. But lucky me I carry soap in my bike so if it starts raining I soap it down and hit the road. Ultimate bike wash oh yeah. Lol jk I don't really do that. Just thought I throw that out before the safty police get me. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
6,493 Posts
Since it hasn't been addressed, I presume that this is the thread that must be posted in to gain the 100,000 posts! Maybe this thread should be a sticky to keep it at the top, and not lost.
So let me get this straight. You don't have to create 100,000 posts to win, you only have to be the 100,000th poster in this thread?

So theoretically, a new member with a few posts under his/her belt could win the contest by simply being the lucky person to add the 100,000th post?

Guess I misunderstood the concept of the contest, I thought the first person to hit the 100,000 post count on the whole forum wins the prize.........

Phil

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
yes but that is part of the fun. as the thread gets closer itll be kinda like a ebay auction the senior members that have been following this thread and want to win will know that its coming up to the end and will have to follow the rules of the thread and try to be that lucky number. its a gamble. who will win no body knows

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
i cant wait to sunday going to have my seat redone and i cant wait. im so excited its taking forever for it to come. thats sad i cant wait for a day to come jsut to spend a bunch of money . this bike is breaking the bank

·
Registered
347 Posts
Well, there's a first for everything i guess. Made a fool of myself this weekend. Went for a short ride and then decided to make it a full day ride. I pull over to the side of road to put my earplugs, get off my bike and realize (too late) that I forgot my stand... So here I am standing next to a Shadow lying on the ground. I can only guess what the people driving by were thinking. :roll: I hope that saying 'what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger ' is true :)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Speaking of rain who makes a good set of rain goggles that don't fog up? Mine suck

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Get Plexus - treat all your plastics. Goggles, visors, fairings, etc. Safe for all treatments and anti-fog rocks.

Originally Made for Aircraft. :cool:

·
Administrator
10,656 Posts
Just to clarify, it's not whose post count hits 100,000 it's the 100,000 post for this thread. That being said if it is too lofty of a goal things can be adjusted. Let's try it and see what happens.

21 - 40 of 4285 Posts