Honda Shadow Forums banner

4241 - 4260 of 4285 Posts

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Damn. Hope the OP doesn't count these as "bump" posts otherwise we'll have to start over from #1 again, and that would be #2!

Roll on Summer! Then I can ride again, and have something more valuable to add! :)
Well, the OP hasn't been on this forum in a little over a year, so I don't think it matters....

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
Spoiler alert!

Sitting on my Shadow making Vroom Vroom noises.

https://image.ibb.co/bzfLWx/IMG_2427.jpg
It's been talked about dozens of times.
This is a thread to chat about bikes and stuff. People see free and get excited. Booger started this as a fun joke ish thread to get people to talk and post.

Photobucket stinks!

·
Registered
11,035 Posts
It's been talked about dozens of times.
This is a thread to chat about bikes and stuff. People see free and get excited. Booger started this as a fun joke ish thread to get people to talk and post.

Photobucket stinks!
The HI-JACK ME thread has done a better job with that, even though both are operating under the same premise.

·
Premium Member
2,613 Posts
The member who posts the 10,000 post in this thread wins a free membership to hondashadow.net

this is a contest on my jeep forum im on and wanted to bring the fun over here so for 100,000 post in this thread you will be awarded a free membership.

here are the rules

1. you can not already have a membership to win.
2. no useless post like "bump" or "+1"
3. your post must count (it can be a reply to someone else's post , something you added to your bike, or anything else bike related.)
4. something more than a 1 or 2 word post.
5. this is the most important rule of them all. TO HELP KEEP THIS ON THE RIGHT TRACK PEOPLE WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES AND MAKE USELESS POST WILL CAUSE THIS THREAD AND CONTEST TO COME TO A END. so don't ruin it for everyone else with a post like "bump" or "today i rode the bike to dinner" post like that will cause this thread and contest to be ENDED.

when the thread reaches the 100,000 post we will announce the winner and they will be awarded with a free membership and a special banner just for the winner. so let the posting began and good luck. this is just for pure fun there is really no point except to have fun.

good luck

p.s. any contest questions pm me and i will answer them. and the membership you get is free and a surprise as to if its a 1 year, 2 year, lifetime etc.

First you said 10,000 posts, and then you said 100,000 posts.

Which is it?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Membership is free he was being funny
Glad I learned that before I paid for one! So can I get a free "Premium member" badge now? :)

(BTW, what's with the bike pic? I turned off seeing people's signatures etc so I don't have to scroll past large pics of bikes over and over yet somehow yours is coming through all the time! (I'd do the same for anyone else BTW :) )

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
Glad I learned that before I paid for one! So can I get a free "Premium member" badge now? :)

(BTW, what's with the bike pic? I turned off seeing people's signatures etc so I don't have to scroll past large pics of bikes over and over yet somehow yours is coming through all the time! (I'd do the same for anyone else BTW :) )
Don't know. I don't see them on Tapatalk.
Sig was set up through HSN garage.
Mine is the most whined about here for some reason....

Photobucket stinks!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Probably two reasons.. One, yours is the one that seems to show up the most/is the most noticeable.. And two, it's one of the best looking bikes on the site - so we're just bitching coz we're jealous! :)

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
Thank you! For having tins if miles on it, it does look pretty good, for a plastic bike...
Probably two reasons.. One, yours is the one that seems to show up the most/is the most noticeable.. And two, it's one of the best looking bikes on the site - so we're just bitching coz we're jealous! :)

Photobucket stinks!

·
Registered
5,788 Posts

I think @Coop has it set as a Tapatalk signature, as I have mine.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts

Photobucket stinks!
Because it's a pic of a ST not a shadow!!!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
I ain't leaving, so.....
May as well accept the fact some of us try bigger, different, other rides....
Not stick with the original same old thing...
Think if the non shadow riders left, a while bunch of help would no longer be available!
Because it's a pic of a ST not a shadow!!!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Photobucket stinks!

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
I ain't leaving, so.....
May as well accept the fact some of us try bigger, different, other rides....
Not stick with the original same old thing...
Think if the non shadow riders left, a while bunch of help would no longer be available!

Photobucket stinks!

Ride your ride my friend.

4241 - 4260 of 4285 Posts