·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

·
Registered
337 Posts
So, here is some rough theory:

If the goal is 100,000 posts, and lets say we want to achieve this goal within 1 year (optimisitc) then this thread would need an average of ~274 posts per day.

Currently, we are roughly 20 posts per day (only 2 day sample size).

@ 20 posts per day, that means we will hit 100,000 posts in 5,000 days, or 13.89 years, an estimated achievement date somewhere around March 16, 2027, give or take.

I would think 10,000 posts goal would be much more feasible for the post rate of this forum.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
only 99,957 to go lol. I totally love the concept but 100K ... really? The biggest issue will be how to go straight to new posts since the last time i logged in and read where the thread was at. Does anyone have a tick on how to do that?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Right now the only mod for my bike is keeping gas in it, empty refill, repeat as often as possible.
Looks like you're a firm believer in the Honda Owners Manual as quoted in my sig. ( at least steps 1-3... and possibly even 4 ) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
only 99,957 to go lol. I totally love the concept but 100K ... really? The biggest issue will be how to go straight to new posts since the last time i logged in and read where the thread was at. Does anyone have a tick on how to do that?
Just jump right in on where the thread is now. But ill mention something about lowering the number

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
355 Posts
So, here is some rough theory:

If the goal is 100,000 posts, and lets say we want to achieve this goal within 1 year (optimisitc) then this thread would need an average of ~274 posts per day.

Currently, we are roughly 20 posts per day (only 2 day sample size).

@ 20 posts per day, that means we will hit 100,000 posts in 5,000 days, or 13.89 years, an estimated achievement date somewhere around March 16, 2027, give or take.

I would think 10,000 posts goal would be much more feasible for the post rate of this forum.
I will only be 55 years old when we reach this goal weeeee lol can we think a little smaller ##. please just really don't want to die before my chance to win. love the idea

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
#60. I don't see what the fuss is about. just post. of course it helps if you can think of something to say...
going back to the rain topic, if I refused to ride in the rain then I would have to own a car, which I don't, or not go anywhere for several months of the year to make sure I avoid the rain, so rain gear it is.

41 - 60 of 4285 Posts