Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup. Odometer rolled over last night. I don't carry any kind of a camera. I'll get a pic and post as soon as I can. It's a 2000 Spirit 1100. I got it in '07 with 16K on the clock. In 4 yrs I've put 84K on it.

Yeah, it leaks oil and doesn't have the power it used to, but it still gets me to work and home everyday. I've been through 3 stators, 2 regulators, temp switch for the radiator fan, a thermostat (and the housing). 4 Front tires and 6 rear. More oil and filters than I can remember.

Oh. And I've been hit by cars twice. But I still keep rolling.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Yup. Odometer rolled over last night. I don't carry any kind of a camera. I'll get a pic and post as soon as I can. It's a 2000 Spirit 1100. I got it in '07 with 16K on the clock. In 4 yrs I've put 84K on it.

Yeah, it leaks oil and doesn't have the power it used to, but it still gets me to work and home everyday. I've been through 3 stators, 2 regulators, temp switch for the radiator fan, a thermostat (and the housing). 4 Front tires and 6 rear. More oil and filters than I can remember.

Oh. And I've been hit by cars twice. But I still keep rolling.
congrats on the milestone!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Congrats. The ride has just begun, let there be another 100k!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Awesome!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
My 09 shadow has a measly 300 miles on her (but they are all my miles :) ). long way to go to catch up but I plan on having her that long.

Congratz on the 100k!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
sweet :D

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
Great story puck, Hondas are legendary bikes. I'm a ways behind at 37,000, but plan on riding this bike into the ground, me or the bike, which ever goes first.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.