Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
11th Annual CanuckRiders weekend in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada August 21st, 22nd and 23rd 2015
*as always, all makes and models welcome*

August 21st

8pm - Meet and Greet at Boston Pizza on Clifton Hill with members from HS.net, CanuckRiders, CMC and anyone else!

* This is not reserved seating, so you/we will just have to take what we can get depending on the number of people that show. So far this hasn’t been a problem and we usually get to sit together or close together after a short wait.

*For those of you who would like to see the fireworks over the falls I suggest you go down to the falls by 10pm.

10/11pm?? – closing - we will be making our way over to the Karaoke Beer Gardens across the... street from Boston Pizza on Clifton Hill and we usually close the place down.

August 22nd

9:00am - Meet in the parking area of the Comfort Inn on Lundy’s Lane for our pre-ride discussion and review of hand signals

9:30 am - Ride begins – Let’s try to be on time with full tanks and empty bladders

Road Captain – Looking for someone willing to organize this years ride, please!!!!????

7pm – Dinner at **** and Angelo’s on Lundy’s Lane
(Walking distance from the hotel)

August 23rd
We make our way home to various locations in Canada and the U.S

Hotel Information
Once again we will be staying at the Comfort Inn on Lundy's Lane

Here is the hotel address and number...

Comfort Inn
7514 Lundy's Lane
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Canada L2H 1G8

Tel: 1-905-354-1849

Tell them you are with "Canuck Riders" group and want a room in the courtyard

Cut-off date for booking rooms is August 01, 2015, but I suggest booking soon before room and rate is gone.

RATE $99.99 PLUS TAX BASED ON A 2 NIGHT STAY AND 2 ADULTS PER ROOM. THE ROOMS ARE LOCATED IN OUR REDUCED COURTYARD SECTION. IF ONLY 1 NIGHT SATURDAY $119.99 PLUS TAX FOR ROOMS IN OUR COURTYARD SECTION TO UPGRADE INTO THE MAIN BUILDING IT WOULD BE $20.00 MORE PER NIGHT. ONE NIGHT SATURDAY WOULD BE $20.00 MORE ALSO. PICK UP BY AUGUST 1, 2015 IF MORE THAN 2 ADULTS PER ROOM THERE WILL BE A $10.00 CHARGE PER EXTRA ADULT PER NIGHT.

Please understand that we are staying in the older part of the hotel called the courtyard. It is not as up to date as the main hotel. It is for a reduced rate and it allows us to be close to our motorcycles. If you wish to stay in the main hotel that is more up to date, please do so for the additional fee

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Me!! I can't be a road captain, I don't pay much attention to where I'm going and tend to get lost quite often. :lol: Nancie's not coming?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Lets make it interesting this year and have Nat be the road captian.:grin:

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking forward to seeing you Saint! ....and everyone else who is attending this year!

For those that you who remember the previous owner of HS.Net .....Swarmkeeper. He is scheduled to attend this years rally as well.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Going to Strugs this year, dont know if I'll make it. May have to camp in the parking lot.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just a couple of weeks to go! You might be able to still get rooms if you need to .....it's going to be another fun year!!

We have about 30 people going so far!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What is this ?

Well, it's a weekend (or one night or day if your choose) to come and meet some people who share a common interest (motorcycling), have a few laughs and enjoy a nice ride in the Niagara region.

Friday night is social night to get to know everyone and Saturday we ride.

The last 10 years have been awesome and that's why we keep doing it!

It's not too late to join us :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts