Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago, I asked for pictures and suggestions on windshield options for my 85 VT500C. Got some appreciated input but in the end, a Craigslist add for a $15 motorcycle windshield made my decision for me. Tinted Maier quick release universal windshield...Not bad for the money ;)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Nice find. I'm building lowers to go with my memphis fats and I know, if you tried to make something like that yourself, you couldn't even get the plastic for $15.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nice find, I never get that lucky :) My shield should be in here in the next few days. going to be about $300 more than what you paid for yours though. But its blacked out with the black hardware to go with my bike.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've been using a sport shield for a while. Yesterday, while on a twisty run through a local mountain area, I got a bug underneath my sunglasses. That's not a fun thing to have happen while trying to negotiate a hairpin turn. When I got home I ordered a Slipstreamer SS-30-22. We are starting to take longer and longer rides too, so the extra comfort will be nice.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice! How do you like it?
Don't know yet...got it put on the bike yesterday evening after I picked it up and a thunderstorm popped up, so I haven't been able to ride it yet. Hoping to try it out soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts