Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so here the stroy,
I have a 1984 Honda Shadow 700
My Stator was not working so i took my crank case off in order to Replace my Stator. on the crank case it self there a slave cylinder that has to do with the clutch. i took it off also * you have to take it off to take the cankcase off, But the Rod inside i never pulled out,

( If the rod came out just a little bit ? and made something lose or fall off on the otherside ? )

I put the bike back together as i took everything off, i have Fuilds, Im running out of idea, any help ?

Sorry its a little much to read, I'm just trying to give as much detail i can for help. Thanks Everyone

·
Registered
2001 Valkyrie I/S
6,446 Posts
You didn't tell us what's not working, it take it your clutch is causing you problems. Is it not working at all, where you unable to get everything back together?

·
Registered
725 Posts
That rod can be pulled all the way out from the left side crankcase...nothing is coming loose. Your clutch slave cylinder causes that rod to push on the inner clutch casing on the right side of your engine. This disengages your gearbox from the engine when you pull your clutch.

My guess is you got some air in your clutch line and now all your clutch lever does is a big ole bag of nothing right?

Bleed your clutch lines and try try again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts