Honda Shadow Forums banner

281 - 286 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
Then again, maybe I should just get a newer shadow. Been playing around with that idea. Something we can go cruising, comfortably but not too big for me to ride by myself. I'm leaning towards that, moreso than customizing the vintage ride I do have currently

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
4,979 Posts
Shoulda kept the wing dude! 2up no problem! Lots of room, lots of power too. They are a little intimidating at first but it doesn't take long to get comfy on one.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
Would've but when I was riding and my hip popped, dont think the wing was for me.. a little to heavy for me to push around actually. Even though the wing was gorgeous, just a little too much bike for me. Lol. I was thinking maybe the shadow ace, or shadow aero. Something newer, not as heavy as the wing though. That ride was heavy... and not even fully dressed out yet

·
Registered
173 Posts
Good on ya! As long as you have another something to ride. I still have mine and she is running strong. But I also just added 1 more to the stable. 2006 HD peace (Police) special. The shadow is a bit "small" physically for me at 6'5" even with the highway pegs and forward controls it is a bit cramped for me to ride for to long.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
The Magna is coming along nice. Local salvage yard didn't have anything. Had to go to the evilbay and order. With some from the forum members for it. The shadow was the perfect height, unless I took the wife out. Then I was squished forward on the gas tank. The magna is very promising though

281 - 286 of 286 Posts