Time to part ways with my '86 VT1100C. I've owned it since 1994. It's been garage kept most of that time, but not all. Even been under cover when outdoors during business hours when I drove it to work. As you can see from the photos, it's in good physical condtion for a 35 year old bike. The paint does show aging in some spots - like the rear fender. And the front fender has some small dents and stratches. Of course, the seats show their age too. See photos. Other
parts are in good condition. Side covers are fine. Tool kit is complete. Owner's manual is included.

The title is clear, but is a previous salvage title. The bike was knocked over in a parking lot. It was totalled by insurance. I bought it out, fixed it with new parts and re-titled it. Only small parts had to be replaced, blinkers, pegs, mirror, etc.

Here's the catch. This VT100C has the dreaded ignition issue all '85-86's have. It will start and run. However, when it gets hot, it dies. It won't run again until it cools off. All three engine sensors checked out fine. My mechanic thinks it's in one or both of the ignition boxes. Both ignition coils have been replaced with aftermarket as has the voltage regulator. With the new ignition coils, only one spark plug fires per cylinder now. However, it has plenty of spark. If you want to hear it start and run, I can send a video.

It has two books:
Clymer '85 - '90 Shadow 1100 manual
'85-'86 Official Honda shop manual VT1100C
I have the left side exhaust shield that is missing in the photo.
I also think I might have more extra parts - To Be Determined - as I need to check the attic.

Bike is located in Washington, KS right now. I can have the bike in Kansas City easily as well. Local pick-up only or you arrange shipping. $1,500 or make me an acceptable offer.