Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone, I'm working on my 1995 Shadow and one of the things I want to do is to change the Rims it have (Spokes) for a solid aluminum Rim that can have a tubeless tire, does anyone knows what options are available?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
And I have a spare Sabre rear wheel that needs a good home,,, make offer

The 1100 Ace Tourer alloys would also fit. Ironically some of them are running around with Ace spoked wheels,

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
It's in good shape, Bought it when I was using the 1100 for commuting. The 170/80-15 Sabre rear tires are half the price of the 170/70R16 radials the Tourer calls for and last about the same. Didn't notice any real handling differences vs the radial. The tire is down to the wear bars. I can get it removed before shipping. The brake disk is good and I put new oem bearings and dampers in approx 8K miles ago.

Already had this pic. will get more if you like, it's dusty from sitting in the garage for a few years.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's in good shape, Bought it when I was using the 1100 for commuting. The 170/80-15 Sabre rear tires are half the price of the 170/70R16 radials the Tourer calls for and last about the same. Didn't notice any real handling differences vs the radial. The tire is down to the wear bars. I can get it removed before shipping. The brake disk is good and I put new oem bearings and dampers in approx 8K miles ago.

Already had this pic. will get more if you like, it's dusty from sitting in the garage for a few years.

View attachment 295444
I offer $70 DLLs,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts