Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know ANYONE that sells aftermarket chrome and other acessories for this particular model?
It seems that they make just about everything for every model but this one.....
ANY help will be greatly appreciated & lavish thanks will rain down upon you! :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where from

Hi,
Rhode Island here.....

·
Registered
399 Posts
I also have a '96 a.c.e... Looking for something in particular? tell me what and I'll tell you the best place I've found. Type in a search on google or yahoo such as; "freeway bar for '96 Honda Shadow A.C.E. vt1100c2" and start searching. You'll find lots of sources. Do the same thing on ebay. Go to motorcycle parts and keep narrowing the search down to shadows and search a particular part.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Try J&P cycles, 1-800-318-6847 and request a metric catalog, or go online to jpcycles.com....if it's not in their catalog, it probably isn't available.....Mick :eek:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I have one too...96 1100 ace, goodies seem far and few...

but oddbald, do you have an actual horn behind that cosmetic air filter? if so, where can get one?..i'm really, really not liking the stock 'meep-meeper'... :roll:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
parts

Yeah I can find parts usually after an exhaustive look...I was trying to find a get-it-all-in-one-spot kinda place....J&P is ok...so long as you don't own a '96! 8)
Anyone got a used like a Mustang seat they wanna get rid of?

Any New Englanders in here?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pic

How'd ya get yer bikes pic in that posting like that? Nice looking sled!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Prettigirl.....

[/img]Did that even work? This is Prettigirl...my '96 ACE.She's even prettier now... :shock:

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have a 98 ACE 1100 and have never looked for something that I could not find. There is actually a pretty good aftermarket for accessories out there for our bikes. The 96 & 98 are very similar.

try cruisercustomizing.com.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
parts

I beg to differ.....look in the catalogs. EVERY model is pretty much covered EXCEPT the '96 ACE...were it an Aero or a Sabre...I'd have no trouble finding just about anything, I'd agree. BUT NOT the '96 ACE. It usually says exCEPT the '96 1100 ACE.....
Zoo ~~~^..^~~~

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
by the way

YES!! Texas IS fine!! I love it there...got family in Austin. 8)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Re: parts

Zoo said:
I beg to differ.....look in the catalogs. EVERY model is pretty much covered EXCEPT the '96 ACE...were it an Aero or a Sabre...I'd have no trouble finding just about anything, I'd agree. BUT NOT the '96 ACE. It usually says exCEPT the '96 1100 ACE.....
Zoo ~~~^..^~~~
Try clicking on the Shadow ACE 1100 link from this link. From there, you will find links to different catagories of stuff running down the left hand side. Chrome is one of them.

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/honda.cfm?sblid=honda

1 - 15 of 15 Posts