Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Central Michigan area, would like to get $1800 but will consider offers. The bike has been solid for me until last year when I tried to adjust the carbs. I know, you're thinking if you don't know what you're doing let a shop do it. But I have been a gearhead for over 40 years and can generally do anything I try. When I hooked things back up I apparently have the enrichen lever disconnected but it worked fine previously. Due to health issues I have a hard time working on it now but it should be an easy fix for someone more mobile.

It will need a battery and a front tire and a good cleanup. I did put new oil & a filter on it last year when I was working on it but due to medical issues I may not be riding on two wheels anymore. I need to sell this to pay some of those bills so I will consider offers based on the work it needs. The previous owner had straight pipes installed when it was new, I have the original pipes as well. There around 47k on the odometer.

The trunk and trailer hitch are no longer installed and I put a chrome luggage rack on it last year as well. The back of the passenger seat needs replaced though, the plate inside is broken. I work from home so it can be seen anytime.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spring's coming, I have had ZERO time to look at this and health issues are preventing me from doing so. I described it the best I can, I do know it's a nice bike that needs a little TLC. Is there any interest at $1200? I would love to move it to pay some medical bills as I have more procedures coming this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts