Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Central Michigan area, would like to get $1800 but will consider offers. The bike has been solid for me until last year when I tried to adjust the carbs. I know, you're thinking if you don't know what you're doing let a shop do it. But I have been a gearhead for over 40 years and can generally do anything I try. When I hooked things back up I apparently have the enrichen lever disconnected but it worked fine previously. Due to health issues I have a hard time working on it now but it should be an easy fix for someone more mobile.

It will need a battery and a front tire and a good cleanup. I did put new oil & a filter on it last year when I was working on it but due to medical issues I may not be riding on two wheels anymore. I need to sell this to pay some of those bills so I will consider offers based on the work it needs. The previous owner had straight pipes installed when it was new, I have the original pipes as well. There around 47k on the odometer.

The trunk and trailer hitch are no longer installed and I put a chrome luggage rack on it last year as well. The back of the passenger seat needs replaced though, the plate inside is broken. I work from home so it can be seen anytime.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spring's coming, I have had ZERO time to look at this and health issues are preventing me from doing so. I described it the best I can, I do know it's a nice bike that needs a little TLC. Is there any interest at $1200? I would love to move it to pay some medical bills as I have more procedures coming this year.

·
Registered
1995 VT1100C2
4,564 Posts
I think the problem is location for an older bike that needs some repairs. Try advertising (without the trunk) in you local area. Don't know if you have Kijiji or Craigslist but those are free ads. I would buy that bike in an instant if local.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts