Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Honda Shadow Phantom 750
4,565 Posts
There should be a tag or sticker on the frame that has the paint codes on it. I believe mine is under the left side cover of Mt 2013 Phantom.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snappy1

·
Super Moderator
6,543 Posts
Go to:
Paint Search (colorrite.com)

ColorRite will have your touch up paint. I can tell you that your '98 Shadow ACE Deluxe is Pearl Canyon Copper/Gloss Black.
I've got a '98 too but its Pearl Sedona Red/Pearl Ivory Cream. I bought some of the Red from ColorRite and it matched perfectly.
Good Luck,
Phil

edit: BTW, the 750 ACE Deluxe is an awesome bike and very dependable!

·
Registered
'83 VT750C; ‘21 SV650A
3,440 Posts
Are you guys sure? I’ve never seen that beautiful a shade of… peach?… on a stock bike. And looking at the feathers airbrushed onto the body of the tank, I’d say you’re looking at a VERY well-done custom paint job.

If you can find whoever did it and ask, they may have a few suggestions. Otherwise, most major paint places can use their optical system to get the shade, and make you up a small batch in a spray bomb or something…

·
Registered
1998 750 ACE
20,374 Posts
As @PhantomRider64 says his is, My 98 750 ACE has a White sticker on the frame under the left side cover stating Color Code for Mine...
Good Luck @Rebecca on finding yours,
@"Captain D"

Pull the left side cover, (left, as you sit on the Bike) you should see a white sticker to the right on the far right down tube of the frame...

Any GOOD paint store will have a "Matching Machine" what can match your paint...

·
Registered
1998 750 ACE
20,374 Posts
Yeah, as @oldguy says, NH1 is the Black on my Baby...
The other day I went and checked location of that sticker, today I went and checked the color code to see For SURE...

Thanks @oldguy & Good Luck @Rebecca

1 - 9 of 9 Posts