Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good evening all,
I am calling for help and guidance.
I am trying to find the chrome rear fender extender (as in picture) that appears to be factory?
I have the front fender extender with the bolt holes and 3m tape, in addition to the rear fender holes where the other use to be.
This is not my bike in the picture , but it is the exact same make model & color scheme.
I am trying to see if I am correct in assuming this is factory as I have not been able to locate any for sale or reproductions other than the cheap eBay garbage.
also trying to see if anyone has parts website or if Honda powersports would have these?

thanks in advance!
-matt
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

·
Registered
829 Posts
That's my bike you're using for your example.
The ones on my bike are Honda fender ones.
You could keep looking on E Bay, stuff for our bikes pops up every now and then.

But, Harley ones might be an option. I would actually ride the bike to a Harley dealer. That way they could really measure your dimensions of your fender and see if they match up to any Harley fenders.
I wouldn`t order on line unless I knew they`d work.
If you did find a Harley pair that would work, I imagine you`d have to buy two, one for the front also, so they match.
It would be pricey!

'

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
19,069 Posts
You need to put that beauty in the bike of the months contest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.