Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the missus on a 37 miler on my VTX1300S today. We've got a Mustang Tourer Seat and Kuryakyn ISO-Wings on it just for her. She had a really good time as we hit superslab, backroad sweepers, and twisties during the ride. Stopped off at Rita's Italian Ice afterwards to cool off. She also practiced for an hour on her Kaw 125 Eliminator in the AM. It was a good way to "start" the riding season for her.

Radar

·
Registered
533 Posts
:lol: Radar glad you and the misses had a nice day to ride together on your new bike. We had good weather here this weekend so my husband and I rode two up yesterday rode around and had lunch out and today he rode his bike and I rode my new bike today and had lunch at a park and came home after we rode around a while. Weather is starting to get better for everyone to ride now.Ride safe and enjoy

G

·
Thats great bud, hope the new ride gives you years of enjoyment and the missus it itching for a new ride by the end of the season!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.