Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a LONG time member (since before Woody's passing... :( ), and I've been away for awhile...I just wanted to come back, say hi, and see who was around.

My best friend of 25 years just bought his first ever motorcycle today...A Honda Shadow 750 spirit. I'm excited, can't wait for him to get riding. I've always wanted to take a cruise with him...maybe now I can!

-MaineRider

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome back.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Nice to be back. I'm still riding the same bike (2002 Shadow ACE 750), but she's getting a little long in the tooth for riding here in Maine (55k miles, all mine)...still a great ride though!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome back. I am relatively new here but it's always nice to see more senior members under names :)

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
Welcome back to the horde, pics as you know are a must. Don't be a stranger and bring your friend around.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where in Maine are you from originally? I have a cousin in Surprise. :)

Welcome back. I am a Maine transplant now in Phoenix.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
CD, you're still here!!! Excellent! Nice to "see" you again!

-MaineRider (Also a "crazy dave")

Two "Crazy Daves"! :shock:

Welcome back!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dude, that's a totally sweet-lookin' ride!!! You must have done a lot of work, it looks awesome! Love the retro seat!

-MaineRider

Welcome back to the horde, pics as you know are a must. Don't be a stranger and bring your friend around.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am soooo effin' jealous of your GW...It's my life-long dream to have a GW...*sigh*...someday, I hope!!!

Welcome back!

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Welcome back

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
WElcome back! Pics:p
Coop

1 - 17 of 17 Posts