Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been home for a little over a month and have finally got my bike almost how I want it. Been fun putting everything on and honestly was pretty easy.

This is how my bike started.

That was the first day I had it home. I also had a backrest and a windscreen for it.

It had bags, and they were nice (Willie Max Condor Series I believe) but they seemed so small on the bike. Would look better on a VLX 600 in my opinion.

After that I removed the windscreen, bags, and the backrest and put on an engine guard with some iso highway pegs, as well as the mounts for a Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing.

I love the stripped down cruiser look.

Finally I got my Batwing Fairing (still needs to get painted to match the tins) and my National Cycle Paladin Quick release backrest, Mustang Saddle Bags (the plain hard style) with the easy brackets for easy removal.

The bags are way bigger than my old ones and the backrest it taller then the first (the lady loves that). Overall the whole thing makes the bike look a little bigger and overall just better.

Best part is the fairing, bags and backrest all can come off fairly easily. And yes the paladin backrest can work with the easy brackets, cruisercustomizing.com has the easy brackets with the longer bolt so it all fits.

Anywho hope this is fun to see, cuz it is a blast to have. Enjoy the rest of the summer and ride safe.

·
Registered
851 Posts
VERY nice setup ya got there. I think it all flows well together. I think the mustnag hards are some of the best looking aftermarket saddlebags out there.

Congrats!

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Bike looks GREAT! Congrats!
Coop

1 - 6 of 6 Posts