Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Am new here.. Hopefully going to pick up an 07 Shadow Spirit 1100 in silver on Monday. Does anyone have pics of their Shadow Spirit 1100 with the stock Honda windshield? Would like to see what the stock Honda shield and mounting kit look like. Any feedback good or back on this item?
Thanks in advance!!

GTO 1

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Can’t speak for 07, but my 05 did not come with a stock windshield, or at least they told me it was an after market product.

Here is the best I can do for my 05 windshield. It is a simple bracket that attaches to the forks them selves. Easy to take off and install. Not my favorite design, but it happens to be the perfect size. I took it off and was not happy with out it after only about 500 miles so I am back to it, mainly my back problems.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your bike and please be safe out there.

Doesn't look to bad either, if you can actually tell it is there from more the two feet.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I installed a Cyclear brand bubble windshield on my Spirit, am happy with it.
The mounting looks goofy and flimsy, but allows the windscreen to be adjusted just right, and is strong enough.
Lost the receipt so can't tell you what model. I would never ride without a windscreen!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Re: 2005-2007 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100 stock windshield.....

GTO 1 said:
Hello,
Am new here.. Hopefully going to pick up an 07 Shadow Spirit 1100 in silver on Monday. Does anyone have pics of their Shadow Spirit 1100 with the stock Honda windshield? Would like to see what the stock Honda shield and mounting kit look like. Any feedback good or back on this item?
Thanks in advance!!

GTO 1
GTO,

While it's not the best depiction of a Hondaline windshield, you may be able to get an idea of how it looks from my sig pic. It's not a large windshield at all, more of a "sport" style. It does however, keep much of the wind of your upper torso.

Here's a link to a better pic:

http://freeridersclub.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=frc_gallery&file=index&go=4&p=1652

Hope that helps!

Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts