Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
863 Posts
Nice bike 👍. Welcome to the forum from West Chester, PA. Have fun, stay alert and ride often. I enjoy looking at bikes with a custom touch.

Reactions: Bdawg425

·
Registered
2005 Honda Shadow Aero
12 Posts
What hangars are you running and was it a pain to install them? Been thinking of putting some on my Shadow.

·
Registered
38 Posts
how did you get it to run right with the spike intake having a heck of a time with an 02 ace with the same intake ready to rip it off and go back stock

·
Registered
2005 Honda Shadow Aero (custom)
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how did you get it to run right with the spike intake having a heck of a time with an 02 ace with the same intake ready to rip it off and go back stock
Oh no where are you I don’t know where you live but if it rains a lot you may want to because I’ve had nothing but problems in the rain with that thing it was on it when I bought it so I didn’t put it on it’s hard to keep it on to you have to keep typing it because it wants to come off

·
Registered
2005 Honda Shadow Aero (custom)
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow that's a good looking ride! Never would have guessed it's a Shadow at first glance.
Welcome aboard the forum from toasty AZ and enjoy that bike. 🌵 (y)
Thank you it’s going to be here I spent the last 10 years down in Arizona so I know a little bit about the heat but I didn’t have this bike down there so I didn’t get this till I came back up to Seattle

·
Registered
145 Posts
welcome to the forum! i live up in snohomish. i have three honda bikes lol im down to ride anytime!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Oh no where are you I don’t know where you live but if it rains a lot you may want to because I’ve had nothing but problems in the rain with that thing it was on it when I bought it so I didn’t put it on it’s hard to keep it on to you have to keep typing it because it wants to come of
Bdawg425 I live in the white mountains of AZ pretty warm in the summer but we get plenty of rain and snow in the winter.
Yea PO has the spike glued pretty sure it came from amazon. Got an OEM picked up and gonna go through the schematic and get it put back on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts