Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I picked up the Valk and got her home before the rain started on Friday. Rod efor about 60 miles today, just getting the feel of the bike again. Perfect DeKalb weather, sunny and wind 20 mph with gusts to 25mph. Thought I might have a little stress about getting back on the bike but no problems, Today was a great day!! Hope everyone got some ridin' in. Lets hope we get some good weather next weekend!!

billp

· Registered
34 Posts
Hey!

Glad to hear you're "back in the saddle again Bill. Had an EXCELLENT day today and thanks to Mary (and the crew) we all had an excellent season opener on the road for the 2007 riding season. Monday looks even better for weather, too bad work has to (once again) get in the way!!!!!!
Be safe everyone...and to Quote Woody...."keep the rubber side down" :lol:

· Registered
103 Posts
I agree everyone..today was a kick ass day! :D I put about 150 miles the bike and even had time to do a few maintenance things. I plan on riding tomorrow as well. Myself and shadowape or helmut are planning on doing Starved Rock on sunday. I am in the Oak Lawn area and he is in Lombard. Anyone want to ride along are welcome. It is suppose to be sunny and in the 50s for sunday. Please let me know at:
[email protected]
[/img]
Lorre

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.