Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discount tickets

I have 4 two dollar off discount tickets for the motorcycle show in Rosemont. If we are meeting somewhere I can bring them then. I can get more if needed. Hope everyone is well and we'll see you at he show.

billp

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi Bill , I'll take one !
Howbout we meet like last year at the Highview Restaurant on the corner of St. Charles rd and Addison rd in Lombard at 9:30 am.

all we need is a date,fri,sat or sun?
Norm

·
Registered
162 Posts
You got one!

Meeting sounds good to me. Set up a time and we'll be there. Hope to be on just two feet by then.
billp

·
Registered
114 Posts
OK how about it fellow Chi Town riders ?
Chime in !

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hiya...
I'm in for the show , Saturday or Sunday is up to you guys.
Saturday 9AM to9 PM, Sunday 9AM to 5 PM.
Mike.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm in for either Saturday or Sunday. I'm in Lombard so the Highview works for me. Looking forward to meeeting some of the Chicago area riders. I've only had my ACE since August. Depending on the weather is anyone considering riding to the show?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I picked up 10 more tickets(2 dollars off) so there should be plenty. Anyone else going besides those above?

billp

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im in

I will look forward to seeing everyone...my vote goes toward Sunday as I have been working a few Saturdays lately...but I can adjust if necessary..(its only money!!!)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd like to have two tickets - a buddy and I want to hit the friday opening day show.

I'm taking a half vacation day so we'll be there when it opens.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am in and will meet you when the day is decided. I will take one of the discount coupons Bill. Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK. Saturday is the busiest day of the show, so is Sunday the 11th at 9:30AM
at Highview Restaurant St. Charles Rd. and Addison Rd. in Lombard.
See ya... Mike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I hope to see all of you on Sunday morning at the show after breakfast. The GWRRA chapter that I be long to is having their monthly breakfast meeting then we are heading over to the show.

I hope everyone had some great holidays and that we all have a safe and healthy year!

GO BEARS!

Tony

·
Registered
114 Posts
metric said:
OK. Saturday is the busiest day of the show, so is Sunday the 11th at 9:30AM
at Highview Restaurant St. Charles Rd. and Addison Rd. in Lombard.
See ya... Mike.

See you all then.
Norm

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im in

Starr would like me to extend an invitation to everyone.
She will be planning a "light" dinner after we return from the show, so everyone plan on coming over later and we can discuss Lake Superior!!!
See you all Sunday morning at the restaurant!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey, I messed up, must be some of the meds I'm on! I meant to tell Dreamaster to pm or email me for the tickets. I can give everyone else their tickets on sunday when we meet for breakfast.
billp

·
Registered
114 Posts
billp said:
Hey, I messed up, must be some of the meds I'm on! I meant to tell Dreamaster to pm or email me for the tickets. I can give everyone else their tickets on sunday when we meet for breakfast.
billp
Please bring meds
<BFG>

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just so everyone knows we haven't fallen off the planet, Mary and I are alive and well and will be attending the show on Sunday with you guys. The only thing that is up in the air is breakfast, as we alredy have our tickets through Mary's brother who may or may not be joining us for breakfast. So once we know for sure about breakfast, we will let you know. Either way, we will see you there on Sunday !

Nico

1 - 20 of 20 Posts