Honda Shadow Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Is anyone staying anywhere other than the Diamondback lodge within the Swiss Inn?
That bed looks tiny
Yes, anywhere in the compound would be fine. The Diamondback rooms are only $69 plus tax and are known to be small.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
i might be able to ride down Thursday night (Dave cannot come) and hang for a couple days if I can bunk in with someone and share cost.. gotta see if I can get Friday off. we've been working 50 hours a week for a couple months, but I'm hoping it'll slack off by then.. fancy 'puter says it's only 2.5 hours from my work..

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
i might be able to ride down Thursday night (Dave cannot come) and hang for a couple days if I can bunk in with someone and share cost.. gotta see if I can get Friday off. we've been working 50 hours a week for a couple months, but I'm hoping it'll slack off by then.. fancy 'puter says it's only 2.5 hours from my work..
Come on down, it's been a long time since I've seen my baby girl. I'll bring my air mattress just in case we have to make do somewhere in the lodge. By somewhere I mean somewhere in another ladies room of course.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Do we have a head count of who is coming?
I will be there, my mom lives near by.
Old Dad, you up for a ride this year?

Phillip

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Do we have a head count of who is coming?
I will be there, my mom lives near by.
Old Dad, you up for a ride this year?

Phillip
Phil,

It looks like about the same group that we had last year with one or two additions and subtractions. I don't have a hard count though. If you're going to stay at Little Switzerland, you better get a room now as the leaf peepers are going to be filling up the hotel.

·
Registered
1999 VT1100C2 A. C. E.
9,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Roster as I know it (off the top of my head):

me and my wife
Paulie
pgibb and his wife
rickbb
sadie43
denisep
Dr. Bob's Patient
C Nile and his wife (lodging 20 miles away)
babbster and his wife
prarhart (lodging with mom?)

There's a few maybes in the thread so that might not be the whole list.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Can not make it this year. My close friends mother died and I need to be at the funeral (10/8). She was a dear and watched my kids for me from time to time. Died at the ripe old age of 97.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Can not make it this year. My close friends mother died and I need to be at the funeral (10/8). She was a dear and watched my kids for me from time to time. Died at the ripe old age of 97.
Sorry to hear of it Phil, you missed a pretty good time.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts