Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
With my ability I'd be more like the comic relief. I could pick up some good tips from some of the guys. Especially if Chris or Ernie are there.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
With my ability I'd be more like the comic relief. I could pick up some good tips from some of the guys. Especially if Chris or Ernie are there.
I'm the resident comic. I'd say that the likelyhood or seeing Chris or Ernie in West Virginia is slim, if eclectic dawn shows up, you can get some tips from her. She's a professional musician and teacher also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in Maryland. Maybe I and some of my riding buddies can make it to this event this year... work schedules permitting.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
So like is this just a street corner meet up or is there an actual address? :wink:
The Thompson Motel is right at that intersection, very biker friendly with cheap rates and clean rooms. Junction of US33 and US220 Franklin WV. is their actual address.
Junction of 33 and U.S. 220
Franklin, WV 26807

·
Registered
361 Posts
Count Me In (I Hope)

................ It gets that way as your age nudges closer and closer to that of dirt.
Now don't say anything about age getting closer to dirt. I'm headed that way and think I can actually see the end of the road.

Anyway, will stick it on my calendar and hope to make it. We got a flying trip to NM & CO just before that, but should be back in time.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I'd love to make it. I will actually have vacation time available then so I may just be in for the ride. It's only a 4.5 hour ride door to door, so this looks totally doable to me. I would probably ride out there Thursday and meet up with you guys for the Friday and Saturday rides, then head out Sunday to get back for work in time.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I can't believe it's that close to me. 100 miles and I'm there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Only 2 tanks of gas away, and I can't get lost. RT 220 goes right through my town in central PA.

Like others' difficulty predicting the future it's a ways off to be sure but I'll deff keep it in mind!

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
Lookin` at the schedule of events fer the year, a definite MAYBE!
It`s always good to put a handshake to our relationship with members here...
Hopeful,
Dennis

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey parrot where abouts in central, pa are ya? Im in clymer now but moving to ebensburg in a month. Keep me in mind if you decide to go to this we will meet up to ride down.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
It's good to see so many first timers interested in coming. It's the new blood that keeps these events alive. Hope that you all will try hard to come.

·
Registered
190 Posts
This sounds great. 200 miles from my little abode in SE Ohio, I was raised in southern WV, I have all 4 days off (as of present schedule) and I would love to make something like this. Pencil me in for now.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
This sounds great. 200 miles from my little abode in SE Ohio, I was raised in southern WV, I have all 4 days off (as of present schedule) and I would love to make something like this. Pencil me in for now.
You're from Steubenville and are afraid to fess up. :mrgreen:

21 - 40 of 77 Posts