Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I love that music. Who was that if I may ask?

Looks like Duchess is enjoying her job. :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love that music. Who was that if I may ask?

Looks like Duchess is enjoying her job. :)
The Sunny side of life by Norman & Nancy Blake

·
Registered
378 Posts
Enjoyed the show, very nice, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
The Sunny side of life by Norman & Nancy Blake
Thanks! I just spent over an hour on YouTube getting acquainted with their music and it turned my day around. Thanks again for the video!

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Great Pics, ... Looks like a Lot of Fun Times :)

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
Nice work on the vid. Thanks for sharing your year.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
:D Great video and fantastic music! Keep on keep'en on!

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Very nice. And infinitely more entertaining than those execrably boring "year in review" TV news programs to which we will be subjected.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Very nice....reminded me of how crappy the riding scenery is here LOL...

You had a great riding year. I made a lot of trips to Lowes and Costco..Maybe next year I will have my bike shipped to Vegas for a couple weeks and relive the good ole days in the four corners.
Naw, fly to Reno, rent an H/D, we'll meet up, do the Tahoe rim, then swing over to Placerville and bug MikeB... maybe cruise to the bay area and do the PCH up to Fort Bragg and then the Redwoods...... Though Vegas, to Four Corners/Moab, Monuments, the Turqoise Triangle..... that would be doable also. I'll ride with you.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
then swing over to Placerville and bug MikeB..
Just say when. I know a lot of nice routes in the Sierra.

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Naw, fly to Reno, rent an H/D, we'll meet up, do the Tahoe rim, then swing over to Placerville and bug MikeB... maybe cruise to the bay area and do the PCH up to Fort Bragg and then the Redwoods...... Though Vegas, to Four Corners/Moab, Monuments, the Turqoise Triangle..... that would be doable also. I'll ride with you.
Well THAT sounds like a good plan....Have to see what's going on in my life in the Spring/Summer and find a hole.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Great presentation. Was this your trip through Oregon and California? I saw Crater Lake and some other Oregon scenery. You had nice weather for the Oregon part, at least when you took pics. I'll have to head out to Arizona some time. It looks beautiful. Just won't do in in August.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The scenery out west is fantastic. New England has its photo-op spots too, but we suffer from a short riding season.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts