Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This year's East Coast Rally will be in the tall pines of SE Kentucky! September 18-21, 2014.

Arrive on Wednesday and then rides planned for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

The accommodations will be at the Jenny Wiley State Park Resort. A 49 room lodge with a restaurant and lounge.
Cottages are available as well, but they are a small distance from the lodge.
Rates are $66.82 for Wednesday/Thursday and then $72.69 for Friday/Saturday.

Jenny WIley State Park Resort: 1-800-325-0142

Reservations - Jenny Wiley - Resort Parks - Kentucky State Parks

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Opps... copy and pasted from the Facebook event and didn't have the dates in the description. Sorry.

Corrected above

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Geeze...the year I have extra vacation time and the EAST COAST rally moves into Kentucky?
Only about 650 miles from me. They have been further away.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Still have the cottages open as of 2PM EDT today. There's a 1 BR with one double bed plus sofabed and two 2BR with four double beds each. Counts as ten beds, right?

Maybe it takes more cooperation/coordination with other members than luck?
Just made a reservation, had to take a cottage, procrastination is its own reward, I guess.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Being that I just joined the forum this year I was wondering how many bikes usually attend these events?
About 10 bikes was the smallest, about 30 bikes was the most.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Thank you, PTGB, for all the work you did to make the 10th annual East Coast Rally such a great success. Great job!

Already looking forward to the 11th annual in Princeton next year.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Let me add my thanks to Ptgb and his wife Joann for all the work they have done for this rally. Nobody has an eye for putting together twisty rides like Pete. I'm also excited about the 2015 ride. Lot of great riding and the bridge to enjoy. Thanks in advance to Kim for hooking us up with a hotel in Princeton for next year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
will attend next year for sure. i just now joined the forum and did not see this event. But this years location was only 89 miles from me

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Hey, Einstein, whch of those two makes the most sense for a motorcycle rally? :mrgreen:

PTGB will be posting details when he gets to it. Still a longs way off so no great hurry.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts