Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Aero
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Up for sale is my 2015 Honda Shadow Aero.

If you are looking for a very low mileage 750cc bike in “perfect” condition this is it. Paint and chrome are as new. Mileage right now is 3,400 miles but it is ridden whenever weather allows so it will go up. I bought this bike last year downsizing from a Harley Ultra due to health issues and thinking I was done with long road trips but the wife now wants to travel again so bike is up for sale. When I bought it the bike had 660 miles on it. I did the first oil change and it has been running Amsoil ever since. Runs perfect and has no issues. I put a new Mustang driver/passenger seat with drivers backrest on it. Also put a new Memphis Shades with quick release windshield on it both installed at about 2000 miles. Water cooled, shaft driven, two spark plugs per cylinder makes this a quick bike with plenty of power. Perfect for new riders, female riders, or for guys like me who just needed to downsize. I am 220 Ibs and it rides me down the highway with ease. Gets between 50 and 60 mpg depending on throttle twist.

Bike is priced at $5000 which is less than I have in it. It is worth every penny of it.

Clean title in hand

Open to trade up to a Goldwing if not too high in mileage.

Located near Wichita, Ks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.