Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`ll ask the question>>>
Is anyone interested in 2018 HSN Dragon Days??

Might aughtta get a thread started, Huh?

Lets DO IT,
D

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I'm in!!!

Definatly stay at TWI.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
I will go in the spring, I will stay at Two Wheel Inn, hopefully it's when y'all decide to go...
As u know, I'm a last minute for sure commit.

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
Thought I'd rekindle this. Anyone possibly interested in a new venue? https://www.baggersmag.com/motorcycle-touring-in-tennessee-and-north-carolina?5FzQPPXkdBtjdUgt.03

Did you know 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population?
I am going to the mountains in the spring. Whether or not it's with this group or alone is outta my control. I am limited to very few times I can commit until the last minute due to my job. Depending on date chosen I may or may not be able to go. April, not first full weekend or Easter are 2 I won't try. Haven't looked at dates yet, but Easter is family time and the 1st full weekend I will likely hafta work.
I cover all of vacations in May, so I won't know until next year for sure.
Is there a days chosen? Didn't look back yet..

Photobucket stinks!

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
4,912 Posts

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
I was thinking about this the other day thinking if it was to early to start talking about the trip I should be good any time or place in the spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2000 Honda Shadow Spirit VT1100C
3,143 Posts
I`ll ask the question>>>
Is anyone interested in 2018 HSN Dragon Days??

Might aughtta get a thread started, Huh?

Lets DO IT,
D
For the benefit of all the new members (myself included), maybe you could explain what HSN Dragon Days are, and where it's held?

Thanks,

Chuck

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Generally held at the Two Wheel Inn in Robbinsville, NC. We ride the Tail of the Dragon and other great roads in the area.

An annual, fun "Meet & Greet".

Did you know 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population?

·
Premium Member
7,461 Posts
Too early for me to know whether I can make it this year. TWI works for me, although some of those areas @Theja1 posted are interesting as well. There are a lot of nice rides in the Robbinsville area. How's the traffic now that the restaurant is operating? Do they have through traffic between the buildings of the motel from the restaurant?

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
Too early for me to know whether I can make it this year. TWI works for me, although some of those areas @Theja1 posted are interesting as well. There are a lot of nice rides in the Robbinsville area. How's the traffic now that the restaurant is operating? Do they have through traffic between the buildings of the motel from the restaurant?
When we were there this year it had just opened that week, it was busy, but not traffic through hotel area.
There is the "Other" entrance that patrons come in from. TWI guest walked over.

Photobucket stinks!

·
Premium Member
7,461 Posts
When we were there this year it had just opened that week, it was busy, but not traffic through hotel area.
There is the "Other" entrance that patrons come in from. TWI guest walked over.

Photobucket stinks!
I was curious about that. Auto traffic between the buildings would ruin a nice place to socialize in front of the rooms.

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
I was curious about that. Auto traffic between the buildings would ruin a nice place to socialize in front of the rooms.
It would, but I doubt it will become an issue. If it does the owners would get an earfull and lose a lot of repeat guest and get BAD PUBLICITY! The place is great, and they want to keep guest happy, they will work to keep the areas separate is my bet.

Photobucket stinks!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I hope we have a good turnout this year.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
I was wondering if someone would start a thread! I am soooooo ready to go. Auto traffic shouldn't be an issue....there is parking to the side for that. FYI....I had work done to my bike and it's not as loud as it was.

1 - 20 of 235 Posts