Honda Shadow Forums banner

221 - 235 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
10,213 Posts
Theja1's tire,,,Your tire last year,,,Scared's bike messing up,,,
Oh. @theJa tire had 17k on it. It should have been bad, he was like me, thought it was fine. Mine had 12k and probably 3k more, BUT the weather and roads I chose to change earlier than I HAD to for a peace of mind. @Scared bike.....no clue!!!
Anything can happen, unless you don't ride....

Photobucket stinks!

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Oh. @theJa tire had 17k on it. It should have been bad, he was like me, thought it was fine. Mine had 12k and probably 3k more, BUT the weather and roads I chose to change earlier than I HAD to for a peace of mind. @Scared bike.....no clue!!!
Anything can happen, unless you don't ride....

Photobucket stinks!

Yep, still don’t know what’s wrong with it. Worked 12 hours today to play catch up from being off for 3 days, then got a hockey game ‘till 9:30 tonight. Got stuff to do after tomorrow’s 12 hour work day too. I’ll get to it sometime. I think it is the fuel pump that went out. It sounds way different then it used to. Plus I just removed it a month ago to replace the filter. With it getting moved around and stuff, it musta done it in. I ain’t gonna lie, I have spent a little time shopping for a new bike. The wife didn’t say no, so that means yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Yep, still don’t know what’s wrong with it. Worked 12 hours today to play catch up from being off for 3 days, then got a hockey game ‘till 9:30 tonight. Got stuff to do after tomorrow’s 12 hour work day too. I’ll get to it sometime. I think it is the fuel pump that went out. It sounds way different then it used to. Plus I just removed it a month ago to replace the filter. With it getting moved around and stuff, it musta done it in. I ain’t gonna lie, I have spent a little time shopping for a new bike. The wife didn’t say no, so that means yes

Come back to the Honda side

·
Registered
10,213 Posts

I accidently sent you a Clist link Mike wanted you to have. I meant for it to send later, but it sent at 430 YOUR time. Hope it didn't wake the wife!
The bike you wanted B4 the Beemer I think .

Photobucket stinks!

·
Registered
10,213 Posts
And what a better way to wrap up a fine weekend? We had a cookout to get to, the weather was decent for a little while so I took Mini Coop fishing at the cookout.
He caught his 1st bass ever!

Photobucket stinks!

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
I accidently sent you a Clist link Mike wanted you to have. I meant for it to send later, but it sent at 430 YOUR time. Hope it didn't wake the wife!
The bike you wanted B4 the Beemer I think .

Photobucket stinks!

Cool pics! It’s pictures like that that Lil Coop will look back on in 50 years and show his grandkids.

Tell Mike thanks for the link. That bike is about $1000-$1500 high on price tho. I’ll keep looking.

https://i.imgur.com/qKcBBiQ.jpg

Photobucket can sucket.

·
Registered
16,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #229

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
We went this weekend and it was fun, but no fun. Had some issues getting there and had to take her bike to Wheelers first thing Saturday morning. Had to have the bolts that hold the kickstand, left peg, and shifter replaced. They did a great job and were quick. Then......her bike started losing power until it finally slipped out of gear and stayed out of gear. We just happened to be in the middle of a turn going up the mountain when it went out. Had to have her bike towed back to TWI...... I hope next year will be better.

·
Registered
10,213 Posts
We went this weekend and it was fun, but no fun. Had some issues getting there and had to take her bike to Wheelers first thing Saturday morning. Had to have the bolts that hold the kickstand, left peg, and shifter replaced. They did a great job and were quick. Then......her bike started losing power until it finally slipped out of gear and stayed out of gear. We just happened to be in the middle of a turn going up the mountain when it went out. Had to have her bike towed back to TWI...... I hope next year will be better.
Sorry man, but glad yall were safe!

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Hey @Coop & @Scared....I never saw, posted, who won best in show for the moonshine tasting.

To me, it’s always a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, “Hey, can you give me a hand?,” you can say, “Sorry, got these sacks.”

·
Registered
10,213 Posts
I think @Scared and myself liked mine best.
But yours was a really, really close 2nd for sure!
Hey @Coop & @Scared....I never saw, posted, who won best in show for the moonshine tasting.

To me, it’s always a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, “Hey, can you give me a hand?,” you can say, “Sorry, got these sacks.”

Photobucket stinks!

·
Registered
9,262 Posts

I know mine had the most kick. Coops and yours both had a good flavor. Mine tasted like lighter fluid compared to the both of yours.

221 - 235 of 235 Posts