Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been too many years that I have missed this ride, so for 2020 I am in for sure. It's still early, but I figured I'd post this to see who is free in late April or early May 2020? Robbinsville is a 2 day MC ride for me. I'd like to ride Moonshiner 28 next trip. I missed that one last trip in June this year, but did it last year and liked it.

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
I will try to make it. Can't promise this far out. Earlier the better for traffic...
But, I know y'all cold weather guys struggle to get here, so.....
If I can be there, I'm in.
Come all the way to my house the day before and we shall ride Moonshiner the whole way..

No Sig, someone whined and I lost it.. Crybaby....

·
Premium Member
7,455 Posts
It's too early for me to plan it, but I'd sure like to make that trip again. Have to see what life looks like in about 6 months.

·
Registered
141 Posts
My son and I had a wonderful time last year but he's at VMI now and his "Spring Break" is MARCH 12 to 22 so we'll probably miss the next one.

Reactions: dmhoggy

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
Haven't heard much from anyone here or away from here yet....
I was thinking there may be wedding plans during the trip but that got delayed....
So, I'm not sure.....
I've had a lot on my plate so I'm not positive I can make a trip this spring. I'd like to, but......wont commit yet....
Running a business, conferences, work, just a whole bunch on my agenda...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,778 Posts
I`m planning on it...
As long as the Deer stay OFF the Road & in the woods...
Anyone coming through central or sw GA & wanting to, can meet up...
This can be a stay over, It`s an 8 hours trip from here...
Get with me and I`ll ride with ya,
Dennis

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
I’m not riding near Dennis.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Still a little too far out to commit, but I'd still be interested in making the trip again. Easter is early in April this year so that helps. Looks like the second half of April, first half of may would be the best if trying to beat the busy season. Thunder beach is April 29 - May 3 so that may be out, other than that I'm still open.

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Ahybody want to throw some dates out. I good anytime just need to know about a month ahead so wife and daughter can get there work schedules to get thoughs days off so I won’t have to watch grandkids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
521 Posts
Anybody want to throw some dates out...
How bout the 2nd Saturday in May?
The Kentucky Derby is always the 1st Sat in May, The Indy 500 end of May...
Hey, I live right around the Tenn side, Head of the Dragon, and the end April up in those hills still has a high probability of bein Quite(uncorfortably) Cold! and Wet - by Early May, Spring is usually fully busted green and blumming.and pleasently warmer... And I might go the the Derby...
HSN Dragon Days could be the week before and ending Finalie the 2nd Sat in May
(just throwin dates out, and it should be pleasntly warm by then)

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
No chance for me in May. Late April is best.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
Late April I had rather. Not worried about Cold, have gear and not scared.
Can't promise anything yet myself. Have a big trip in March for business, work schedule changes daily not sure what to say. But, April is the latest I will consider.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was actually planning a trip to head that way in mid to late may. I’ve got a wedding to go to in middle tn, and was thinking of riding over that way since ill already be halfway there. Hopefully y’all get some dates sorted and we could meet up

1 - 20 of 53 Posts