Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
So now work has put a halt on any vacation until end of April. If I were to go it would be the last weekend, but I've spent so much moolah lately I may need to pass.....we shall see.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
Last weekend works for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like I said may be able to I can't or won't promise anything....y'all might want to make a plan and I'll jump in if I can.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Last weekend in April works for me. Arrive 2 Wheel Inn 4/24, leave 4/26 or 4/27. That is a dicey time of year weather wise in the North East, so I'll be hauling a trailer down. Don't want to ride alone. Anyone definite on yeah I'll be there?

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
On my calendar. Weather seems unlikely to pose an issue around here -- many signs are saying we'll have an early spring. More of a concern is getting all the work done on the bike in time. Progress has been slow. That should improve as the garage warms up.

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
It's official.
I'm out.
Lady I cover for at work is leaving for shoulder surgery, she won't be back for a couple months. I can't take any time off. So, looks like I'm totally out.

·
Registered
16,496 Posts
I`ve just about got "my Baby" back together, I beena working hard at it... She`d make the trip now,
This date is fine, we can call for our reservations now...
I think Y`all will have a chance to meet my wife Ann, other than Eric @7X maybe there ain`t no others who`ve met her...
I`ma lookin` Forward to it,
Dennis

Gotta getb her painted yet

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Thats good for me. How about the rest of the ones thats wanting to do it. Hate that you can’t make it coop

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
Thats good for me. How about the rest of the ones thats wanting to do it. Hate that you can’t make it coop

Me too brother! 1st time in 10 years or so I won't be there in April. I may still try a quick trip at some point, fight the crowds or do fast over night solo trip.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Just read on a corvette site that nc is closing the Cherohala 129 and 28 on the 27 to all but local traffic

·
Registered
16,496 Posts
This is a BUMMER!!!
I gotta stay outta touch with that virus on accountta my injured lung ain`t healed 100%...
I`m not getting out off the farm much...
Ann & I did paint the church, there ain`t nobody there except Ann & myself...
We`ve cleaned up the AA clubhouse and church buildings and furniture for whenever the restrictions, curfew and all is lifted and we can return to gathering again...
Bleach, vinegar & disinfectant has been our drug of choice here lately ;)

Stay SAFE,
Dennis
We`re CDC compliant

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Thats on the nc side. The tn side as far as i know is open You just can’t get to the dragon from nc.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
No road closed. Talked to some bikers today from sc. said that nc is having roadblocks ckeckimg people’s temperature going into nc

21 - 38 of 38 Posts