Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm going to do some mods to my 2007 600. I've found that I prefer the tail on the 2007 750 to te one on my 600. Anyone know if these can be interchanged? I've looked a little on line and haven't seen anything that would help.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Not directly, two different frames.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Shot in the dark.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I'm not familiar with the 600, but I think with some minor fabrication it could be made to fit. If you can find the one you like and compare its dimensions and mounting to your frame you could get a better idea.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I'm not familiar with the 600, but just googled pictures of the 2 bikes you mention. It looks to me like they are close enough that you could make the 750 fender fit. It might take some minor fabrication and spacers maybe, but if you want it enough I think it's worth further research.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I'm not familiar with the 600, but I think with some minor fabrication it could be made to fit. If you can find the one you like and compare its dimensions and mounting to your frame you could get a better idea.
I'm not familiar with the 600, but just googled pictures of the 2 bikes you mention. It looks to me like they are close enough that you could make the 750 fender fit. It might take some minor fabrication and spacers maybe, but if you want it enough I think it's worth further research.
So, you copied my answer and made it fancier? LOL. Anything can be made to fit, its not a bolt up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Honestly, just weighing the options of going with a generic steel bobber style back fender and then modding it with a passenger seat versus putting the 750 fender on and manipulating it and the current seat to fit. Gotta keep the lady in mind!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts