Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I rode in this morning, Little damp on the roads in norfolk after our monsoon last night but still ok, warmed right up and is absolutely beautiful outside, lucky I will be off in about an hour and back in the sunshine.

Ken

·
Registered
391 Posts
It's supposed to get to 80 degrees today in Arlington, TX. Ride into work was gorgeous. After work, I just might have to take a loooong detour and be late home.

Look at this forecast! Yeah buddy!

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Here you all go... I took this self-timer picture of me at the end of my driveway this afternoon around 2:30 pm.

72°, sunny, in Richmond, VA. Sorry to all those who are still snow bound...

Do I look like a motorcycle cop or what? :lol:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Don't got no work to ride to. Rode to the senior center to use their fittness equip. Say it counts, say it counts. Everybody have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Thought long and hard about riding this morning. But I do service calls, and when I ride the bike I only take the essentials. Good thing I did take the cage and had all of my tools with me after all. I did get home In time to ride 60 miles on this 80 degree afternoon.

·
Registered
134 Posts
It's supposed to get to 80 degrees today in Arlington, TX. Ride into work was gorgeous. After work, I just might have to take a loooong detour and be late home.

Look at this forecast! Yeah buddy!

Yes it was a great day to ride to work....I loved the weather today !

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've been riding to work all winter with the exception of a few rainy days. I must admit that today however I was able to ride to work without a jacket. Man I love that feeling, now if Georgia would only let me loose the helmet.....

·
Registered
748 Posts
You guys get it worse than we do!

I'm thinking Arizona after I get the last one graduated in a year and a half :)
I need to make that move NOW! I'm way to young too settle in a place I hate.

I think I also tend to ignore the cold for the love of riding. My coworker made a joke the other day about me bathing in liquid nitrogen to condition myself for riding in this crap. I took it as a compliment. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I hate you all it's 5 here without the windchill with 30kmh winds blowing snow. So you guys stop complaining.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Didn't ride to work, but I did ride to school today. Nice spring weather last few days. Supposed to have rain tomorrow though. Hoping my frogg toggs come in this weekend then nothing will stop me.
In fact for the four weeks I have owned my back the only days I haven't ridden were rainy days. That first weekend temps dropped down to the low 20's. Bundled up and rode it out. Couldn't find my winter gloves though so my hands got a bit nippy.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Unfortunately I won't be riding to work till I either get the bike fixed or replaced after hitting the deer last week. I was riding everyday until that happened. I'm still purple from head to toe.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts