Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
My brother john and i are touring the cal coast this week. We will log our trip and post pictures on Johns website. for those interested in following our trip... go to www.jcdf.us/highway1.htm
click on the day of the week you want to see and enjoy! :)
*we are not able to update our site on tuesday evening. new pics and tour log will be up to date on wednesday*

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
ashadowrider said:
Welcome to California. My grandson loves to take me to in-n-out burgers.
thanks for taking the time to post your travels. We really enjoy em.

Oh yeah! IN-N-OUT BURGER!
Double-double with cheese, grilled onions, extra tomatoes and a chocolate shake! :D

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah we grew up here. this is like old home week for us. we'll updade the site after todays ride. Forcast says rain today, but so far so good

·
Registered
63 Posts
What a great ride! Wish I was with you all!

Cycleheart1100c,

From your northern Utah (Orem) biker friend, I wish I was with you on this ride. What a thrill and plus you get In N Out everyday. My parents live down by you in Kayenta and my sister lives in Santa Clara. Looking at your picture I knew right where you were in St. George. Happy riding.

UTAHMAN

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Don’t come to far south today, San Diego is raining, and that’s not good because folks don’t know how to drive in rain down here. Enjoy and be safe. Remember to check your mirrors constantly because lane “sharing” as the officials call it, is legal and if you are not used to it, you may find your self in trouble.

Cheers

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
cycleheart1100c said:
Hi all,
My brother john and i are touring the cal coast this week. We will log our trip and post pictures on Johns website. for those interested in following our trip... go to www.jcdf.us/highway1.htm
click on the day of the week you want to see and enjoy! :)
*we are not able to update our site on tuesday evening. new pics and tour log will be up to date on wednesday*
Great start to a great ride, will be following it up as you go.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm jealous, even though I've never been there.

Clearly, I'm going to have to plan a western states trip one of these summers.

Yall ride safe...
TJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts