Honda Shadow Forums banner

7 Day Motorcycle Trip To Nova Scotia July 1st to July 9th

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Harryc 
#1 ·
Hey fellow Shadowites!

I have a one week company shut down during the 4th of July week and unfortunately my BETTER HALF cannot take that week off :/

After some research it seems Nova Scotia is an ideal destination for a 7 day motorcycle trip and back. Especially in northeast (I'm located in New Jersey close to NYC)

SO my question is if anyone else will be riding in that direction or know of any group that is planning to ride in that direction?

Looking forward for ya'll responses.

Thanks
Mihir

#2 ·
I spent a fair bit of time In Halifax during my Cdn Navy Days..then Greenwood NS during my Air Force days.......Lot of beautiful scenary in the summer. When you goto Halifax, u must get a donair!! Best Donairs in the world there......And Tim Hortons,lol I can't really pass on any great driving routes, as I honestly didnt pay much attention when I drove around. Didnt have a bike in those days. I'm sure others will chime in! Don't have a heart attack when you see the price of gas (in litres) and booze,lol Of course the American $$$ will help off-set that! Wish I had the time off to join ya!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.