Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But the bike is still on my lift awaiting a front sprocket from the honda stealer:( Been there for 3 weeks. I wasn't in a hurry before yesterday, it should be in today, but who knows.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Oh - you're talking about temperature.

And here I was going to wish you a Happy Birthday! :mrgreen:

-6F here this morning. It's supposed to warm up though - maybe hit 9 by the afternoon. We's gots riding weather coming by tomorrow and Thursday though - sunny and maybe even in the 20s! :)

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
72 degrees?!!! Ya, it's going to be 2 degrees here! I'm going to just spin some ****ties in the snow and put mine back in the shop.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Y'know, I was out running some errands today, and it's currently +3°F.

The odd thing, is that you can actually feel a little warmth in the air, compared to the -20°F we woke up to a couple days ago.
8)
-K

·
Registered
103 Posts
But the bike is still on my lift awaiting a front sprocket from the honda stealer:( Been there for 3 weeks. I wasn't in a hurry before yesterday, it should be in today, but who knows.
Im like you what a wonderful day and cant ride still waiting on parts. My parts should be in next week. Installing New www tires, tubes, brakes, seat, ect.. . . just gotta hope that next weekend it will be just as nice tho.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ride in was great this morning, new sprockets and chain...set the valves... fresh oil and nice and clean....Feels good to be back n 2 wheels after about 4 weeks off. I swear they must have custom built that front sprocket.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Been going two weeks straight now riding to work everyday. Morning was a little moist and foggy, but looking forward to another day in the 70's for the ride home.

Don't think I've ever been round when its colder than 20 degrees. Can't imagine what its like up north. Hope ya'll guys warm up soon.

--BB

·
Registered
550 Posts
Man, some of you guys can be awful cruel!

We sit here and look at our scooters sitting in the garage and can only wonder when...When?...WHEN???

·
Registered
291 Posts
We won't be breaking 0 until Saturday. Sure makes me think about moving somewhere warmer.

·
Registered
258 Posts
The last 2 days have been great......

Yesterday got a 120 mile trip to visit my cousin..
Today got hungry and took a 120 mile round trip to get a burger in Athens, Tx (Bean & Burgers)....back road the entire trip.....

The cold and rain is on it's way back to us......

Tomorrow - we'll be at Bob Segar concert......life is good sometimes......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts