Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to get rid of the little black box on the forks, where would I run the wires to instead?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an 85 and am in the process of re-locating the fuse box and wiring harness in the stock light housing. Do you have a photo of the specific junction box you're talking about?

Thanks, Ben

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ve never really done much wiring but I’d like to get rid of that box it’s just ugly lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
That have fuses on top?

The 85 has most of the harnesses up in the base of the round headlight bucket. If yours had/has the square headlamp this may be where they're located in your 84.. I'm thinking of hiding my harnesses right above the rad in a small PVC case.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think someone messed around and put a gold wing round headlight on it I just untapped my harness and it has shotty tape jobs on a lot of the wires

·
Registered
7 Posts
Could be the case. Maybe that's what your 84 started with? Mine's came with a 7" round stanley stock. You just pick that bike up?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had the bike since 2016 but the ignition connections burnt up on me the end of that years season so I decided I want to retire it and just got back looking at the bike

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just want to find a way to run the wires to a different box or something to get rid of this one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts