Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got it running I just bought the bike and it was sitting for a year. It's loder than my v65 magna it's a whole different sound. rides nice but not the speed of a v65 but very comfortable. I still have to sync the carbs. and some sea foam

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Re: 84 SHADOW

KEVNISE said:
Well I finally got it running I just bought the bike and it was sitting for a year. It's loder than my v65 magna it's a whole different sound. rides nice but not the speed of a v65 but very comfortable. I still have to sync the carbs. and some sea foam
cool! sounds like fun....... got some pics? dont think i have ever seen a
Shadow 700

we really like to see pics of members bikes!

·
Registered
100 Posts
ponyboy1995 said:
Kevnise,

I have a new yahoo group for classic shadows (VT700's). We have many members from here that have joined. Stop by and check us out. Feel free to join and post pics and messages.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HondaVT700

Thanks,
JOE
Sounds like a cool group! I'll check it out today.

Kevnise, you'll love it. My '84 VT700's been w/ me for over 4K miles in a little over a year (bought it w/ 25K on the odometer). Great all-purpose road bike, for freeways, twisties, hills, whatever.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sounds like a cool group! I'll check it out today.

Kevnise, you'll love it. My '84 VT700's been w/ me for over 4K miles in a little over a year (bought it w/ 25K on the odometer). Great all-purpose road bike, for freeways, twisties, hills, whatever.
[/quote]

Groundhogger is right... This is a great bike. I have had mine for 2 years now and have put right at 12k on it. These bikes are peppy too.

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.