Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Decided to go with harley bars and risers in order to "hopefully" be able to use inner fairing trim for a cleaner instal.....

Risers on order
Radio kit on order
component speakers on order
harley air temp gauge on order

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,678 Posts
Please tell me you're not removing the shadow emblem from the tank?!;):lol: Seems like you've taken on a winter project.

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Nice work. Keep us posted, would love to see how this turns out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks good man, its always funds isn't it. Just finished putting a V8 in my 59 and had just enough funds. Now that its winter I need to start on the bike.

Looks good. Keep up the hard work.

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Rokkon!

·
Premium Member
7,678 Posts
Looking good! Keep us posted on how things go. You oughta have a moderator move this to the tech section so more people see what you're doing.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all ...... one thing i've learned so far is plans change lol had it mocked up with harley raiser and bars with trim looked great fit great everything was coming together and then fit tank on bam ....... lol fairing hits tank back to the drawing board fun fun !!!

·
Premium Member
7,678 Posts
Thanks all ...... one thing i've learned so far is plans change lol had it mocked up with harley raiser and bars with trim looked great fit great everything was coming together and then fit tank on bam ....... lol fairing hits tank back to the drawing board fun fun !!!
That's why you do a mock up. Keeps the air a lot cleaner if things don't quite go as planned.;):D Keep up posted on your progress.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Good luck.

Looks great, so far.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts