Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Either my Google-fu is weak or I'm not asking the question in the right sequence when I type in my search: I want to fit Kuryakyn floorboards onto adjustable offset mounts in place of the rear pegs on my 1998 VT1100C3 Aero. I feel like I have searched to the end of the Internet and have not come to any real conclusions. Is what I want to do possible? If so, does anybody have any idea which Kuryakyn catalog numbers I need to order? There's bound to be a solution to this but Kuryakyn's documentation sucks. I'm a little frustrated because the pile of parts I originally ordered won't fit together like I thought they would and I can't find the answer....

Any help is appreciated.

In the wind,

Jason

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you called Kuryakyn?
Yes sir. I have talked to:

Kuryakyn
Cruiser Customizing
J&P Cycles
Carolina Cycles (Waynesville Cycle Center)

I saw a reference in this post "http://www.hondashadow.net/forum/53-general-bike-discussion/132145-comfort-my-passenger-2.html#post1370962" to "foot peg lowering extenders" which sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. However, I called the place referenced in the post and was told that they were out, didn't even have a part number in the system anymore, and the company that made these was in Holland.

So basically, I either need to find a foot peg replacing adapter that is splined to fit with Kuryakyn components or I'm boned. I am really hoping one you all might have some clever ideas or know if I can substitute something else that would work.

Any thoughts?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.