Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you thinking of taking the time to see the movie Ghostrider. It is well worth it. It was scary....yet humorous. The storyline was the best Marvel comics has put out . Nicholas Cage and Sam Elliott fit the parts. Wish I could whistle for my bike and it come riding to me........ road ready LOL. That movie in my opinion was BADASS.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thanks for letting us know about the movie. I want to see it. There is another one coming out soon. It is a comedy. Four old guys I think touring the country on their bikes...looked really funny on the previews.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks.....

I am heading out the door in about 15 minutes to see it! I haven't been to a movie in 15 years and I was excited to see this one and Wild Hawgs next month!

Gotta Go!

Rick

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm back and it was a good movie!

I haven't been to a movie in 15 years and my buddy calls tonight and says lets go see Ghostrider. Why not? Got to admit I enjoyed it! It's a little over the top but still was a good movie! I give it 3 stars! It had bikes, flames and a pretty girl, what else do you need to make a good movie???? :D

Rick

·
Registered
130 Posts
Some movies are a must for the big screen, while others can wait for the rental list. Ghostrider will be seen at the theatre for me.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
My riding group and I will be putting on our gear and hopefully riding to the theatre to see Wild Hogs next month.

We are trying to get 100 people so we can have a private viewing.

I can't wait! :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Lisa said:
My riding group and I will be putting on our gear and hopefully riding to the theatre to see Wild Hogs next month.

Oh wow, what a cool idea. Hope it happens for ya.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Saint said:
Lisa said:

Oh wow, what a cool idea. Hope it happens for ya.
If we do, I'll post pics of all the "bikers" invading the theatre lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
DRGNFLY2 said:
For those of you thinking of taking the time to see the movie Ghostrider. It is well worth it. It was scary....yet humorous. The storyline was the best Marvel comics has put out . Nicholas Cage and Sam Elliott fit the parts. Wish I could whistle for my bike and it come riding to me........ road ready LOL. That movie in my opinion was BADASS.
Glad to hear a rider actually liked this one. From the previews, it looks like something I wouldn't watch even when it hits TBS. :lol: Might have to go see for myself. :wink:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Saint said:
Some movies are a must for the big screen, while others can wait for the rental list. Ghostrider will be seen at the theatre for me.
I thought the exact same thing, except I chose the rental option :lol:

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
mlsa said:
Thanks for letting us know about the movie. I want to see it. There is another one coming out soon. It is a comedy. Four old guys I think touring the country on their bikes...looked really funny on the previews.
That does look funny, and has become the big joke with a few of my riding buddies' wives. 4 or 5 of us are doing a country ride in Spring of '08, so of course that movie is the backdrop for all the discussions and commentary :)

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Lisa said:

What an awesome idea........... I hope you can pull that off. I wished I knew 100 bikers down here to do the same thing. :)

Good luck. Hope you get your 100 Lisa.

Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts