Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......or for the fellas who are really in touch with their feminine side :shock: :lol:

I painted this brand new 2007 Spirit 750C2 for a local dealer the other day. Just thought some of 'yall might like to see it.....

·
Registered
622 Posts
Nice job. My friend Joinie has a helmet and leather jacket that would make a perfect match to that paint job.

Bruce

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Looks like the Pepto Bismol project the occ did. :lol:

Just kiddin, nice piece of work.

·
Registered
448 Posts
For a split second I thought it was a Ridley. I think they have a pink flame offering something like this one.

Looks real nice!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like it! :)

Not too subtle, but not overdone, either.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
PINK?

Great paint job in general! But good lord! I get enough heat as a female whose primary mode of transportation is a motorcycle without driving a pink bike!

I'm one of "those" who believes that black is the perfect color for most things-- bike, gear, helmet..... doesn't make you very visible, but sure does look sweet. I'm debating on whether to get a bright yellow or orange helmet though--- just to break it up a bit.

Beautiful painting though..... kudos.

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
Why's pink always gotta be for the chicks?

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Would've looked better if they didn't do the black outline of the flames...other than that...coolage 8)

·
Registered
281 Posts
chornbe said:
Why's pink always gotta be for the chicks?
I'm with you on this one. Who started this pink is for ladies/blue is for boys crap anyway. I happen to like pink and don't mind saying so. I would ride that bike in a heart beat.

Reminds me of somebody that told me they pulled up beside a biker on his harley. The Harley was painted pink. On the back of the HUGE bikers leather jacket were the words, YES IT IS....NO I AIN'T.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'll say this.......

I like the new VT750C2.

I hear all the crap about they changed this and they changed that, blah, blah, blah. But that bike is nice.

As for the pink, some young lady will look nice on it.

If you guys want to take on that role, more power to ya! :lol:

·
Registered
335 Posts
I just showed this to my wife and she said she would want that pink flame job on a black base instead of the white.. I can't picture it, but think it might be cool.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Trueseaker said:
I just showed this to my wife and she said she would want that pink flame job on a black base instead of the white.. I can't picture it, but think it might be cool.
I have a 16 yr old daughter that just got her license and we are currently working on an 83 Camaro that will be hers, actually she is working on it I am just there to show her what to do and break loose the bolts that she can't break loose. So far she has gutted the interior and pulled the motor and transmission and is sanding the body getting it ready to paint. I will probably do the actual painting but we plan on painting it back black with pink racing stripes and having the interior done in black with pink accents.
I will have to send you a picture when it is done so you can picture the black and pink.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I dig PINK, I wouldn't have a problem riding a pink bike. I'm not crazy about that shade on pink, and agree that the floresnet pink would look better.
What are ya gonna do, ride up next to me and call me a sissy?!?!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I like it. My bike is just black and chrome, the way I wanted it to be.
You did a professional paint job and it looks good. The new owner will have a "one of a kind" paint scheme and should be very satisfied.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Big Al said:
I dig PINK, I wouldn't have a problem riding a pink bike. I'm not crazy about that shade on pink, and agree that the floresnet pink would look better.
Yes. :wink:

Personally I don't like pink too much but the paint job looks good, just not my taste. I agree with the above comment about black. 8)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well what the hell. If it's cheap and in good shape, a can of spray paint will fix the pink.

Why would anyone want to stand in judgment on somebody else's paint job? Why can't we all just... get along? Why can't a pinkie be proud of their bike?

Just chill for cryin' out loud...

·
Registered
539 Posts
Big Al said:
Nope. I'm gonna ask you where the Hell is your windshield!?!? :lol:

You guys can ride the Mary-K bike if you want to, I'll stick to black

saint
ROFLMAO!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nice paint work. It too reminded me of a Ridley I saw in Daytona last fall. There were lots of people ogling over it. Nice job!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts