Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of the last things I sent Mark. He was quite tickled by the message and posted it up on Facebook To demonstrate the humble and shy man he was he did not want to post a picture of the other shirt I got him with the slogan

FUKC CANCER - keep in mind it was spelt correctly on the shirt. I had a good chuckle to myself about Mark not wanting to post profanity on his Facebook feed.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,213 Posts
Haha, yes, this shirt I loved!
Tanya needed one of them.
He stood beside me through all of her battle. By the grace of God she is right at 5 years Cancer free!
Mark was good at not using profanity.
I recall the thread of my 1st ride In the rain, I posted up and used more profanity than I should have. One day I was scrolling through recalling how informative that thread was. But my language embarrassed me. I apologized in the thread. Shortly after that he sent me a message, or I sent him one, he took the liberty to go in and modify my words for me. He added some great humor as well. He knew I was a changed man and didn't want me to feel embarrassed and we both knew that thread got talked about and reread, so he wanted me to be at ease.
Classy guy I tell ya!
It was GREAT!

No Sig, someone whined and I lost it.. Crybaby....

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You knew Mark was plenty steamed if he ever cursed. When we were talking behind the scenes here on the forum or on Facebook, if he ever let a curse word slip out you knew how angry he was. To clarify, Mark's use of profanity was of the mild variety. I've heard worse swear words on primetime television worse than Mark would use. A class act he was.

·
Registered
10,213 Posts
You knew Mark was plenty steamed if he ever cursed. When we were talking behind the scenes here on the forum or on Facebook, if he ever let a curse word slip out you knew how angry he was. To clarify, Mark's use of profanity was of the mild variety. I've heard worse swear words on primetime television worse than Mark would use. A class act he was.
Yes, very very mild. Not sure I heard ANY, noslt sure i saw ANY that would make a preacher flinch!

No Sig, someone whined and I lost it.. Crybaby....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts