Honda Shadow Forums banner

A quick pic...

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  aussieron 
#1 ·
I got this '96 Shadow for $5000 (Aus) with 15000Kms in pretty good condition, new tyres, no reg though :?
Whadya reckon fellas?

Oh, i did put the shield/screen on it and with a few rides and a few adjustments, it is now saving my bars from the death grip I was giving them at 100k's! A bit more noisy around my helmet but definately worth it! Thanks for the suggestions!

Sam

See less See more
Discussion starter · #11 ·
The guy I bought it off, was going to swap it with a dealer for a four wheeler. The dealer would have given him $5000 cash, and put $6500-$6999 on it, on the floor of his showroom. I have seen many shadows with more Km's on them, older and not in as good condition for no less than $6990 here. www.bikepoint.com.au is the most popular "mainland Australia" bike page. We have it a little different here in Tasmania (little island to the south of Melbourne) and most things are usually a bit more expensive. Bikes are also more rare, and less to choose from.
I dont mean to go on about it, but by our standards here (Tas) it is a pretty good deal.

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Cheers Chris!
Actually mate, its only just over 20mil (20,000,000- aussie million) but close-ish!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.