Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, so im looking tpo put some apes on my 01 Ace 750. I was looking at the LA Chopper Nice Curves 12"apes. Anyone have any opinion about these bars or any other apes i should look at?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My buddy just got those in 12''s for his 2011 harley superglide. look amazing. by the way anyone know the diameter of my factory bars on a 2001 honda ace 750?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well its been stated before it all depends on the person. For me being 5'10" the stock controls and bars felt perfectly fine, until i went on a 6 hr ride and my legs started to cramp up. i took a ride on my friends harley with forward controls and 12" apes and fell in love. i just got my forward controls in and its a whole different ride. With the apes i feel like it doesnt put that much strain on your wrists. im def not comparing it to a crotch rocket. but for me its mainly comfort. i feel like im on a recliner on wheels. haha but thats just my 2cents

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.