Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
As long as his ratings are up they won't can him. It is a business first and Beck is an opiner. I prefer Maddow over Beck, O Reilly over Shultz, Bret Bair over O' Donnell. Limbugh to Hannity Now if they would just change their schedules so I don;t have t DVR them.........

Beck has no influence and people will see him for what he is like they did Olberman and simply stop watching.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
As long as his ratings are up they won't can him. It is a business first and Beck is an opiner. I prefer Maddow over Beck, O Reilly over Shultz, Bret Bair over O' Donnell. Limbugh to Hannity Now if they would just change their schedules so I don;t have t DVR them.........

Beck has no influence and people will see him for what he is like they did Olberman and simply stop watching.

scary and unfortunate to think that any of them have influence:shock:

·
Registered
23,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I don't particularly like Beck. Compared to his arrogance level Rush is just a simple modest man, however and despite the fact that he doesn't even know why he is, he is right on many things..not all though.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I watched a clip showing Beck prepping for a show... his makeup person was rubbing Vicks under his eyes to induce tears, and sure enough, he cried on his show. I just can't believe that our country is full of sheeple who genuinely believe everything they see on FAUX news. Of course, they're the same ones who keep forwarding emails that, when searched out on Snopes.com, are shown to be hoaxes or untruths. Sigh... Are there no critical thinkers left in our world?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts