622 Posts
White bike + blue windsheild = ?Cop Bike? :shock:

RUN FOREST RUN :eek:

Bruce

It does look good!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Let me tell you why the blue tint is important. Here in Charlotte it is just about in the location of our cops blue lights on front. Now I have gone the exhaust route to make noise for other drivers to hear me but, had to go back to stock pipes. When people catch this blue in their mirrors, THEY DO PAY ATTENTION. At least here they do. I have been told many times over, they thought it was the cops behind them. So I figure if that is the best I can do to get their attention, well, good enough for me. Plus it just looks good on ole blue. 2000 miles in less then 3 months.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Aero98,

I like the look of your bike so much, I bought a single Mustang seat and tore the pillion and sissy bar off the rear fender and mounted a chrome fender guard. This was a month after I bought a new chrome luggage rack. Your costing me alot of money :lol:

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
trjam said:
yeah, well sell me that stratoliner so I can spend some money. I think that my friend, is a tough looking bike.
I'm not selling mine but I understand that Yamaha has a few they might be willing to part with. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.